WelCome SSB Seva Foundation
You are special ! We care for your stay !
SSB Seva Foundation offers:
- Free yoga classes,
- Free spoken English and Kannada classes,
- Free Tailoring classes for widowed women’s giving mental and financial support to widowed women’s,
- Giving self protection karate classes for free,
- Free Computer classes,
- Working for cancer patients,
- Animal protection, plantation,
- Free education, adopting children from orphanages,
- Providing food for orphanages,
- Conducting competitions in schools to bring out you talents and many more this is a short brief about the foundation.
The objectives of the National Trust in particular are:-
- To enable and empower persons with disability to live as independently and as fully as possible within and as close to their
community as possible
- To facilitate the realization of equal opportunities, protection of rights
and full participation of persons with no shelter and poor financial backward class of students
- To extend support to its registered organizations to provide need
- To evolve procedures for appointments of guardians and trustees for
persons with disabilities, provide an employment opportunities,provide social security to the women and children of all class
An inclusive Trust which values human diversity and enables and empowers full participation of Persons with Disability, Orphanage, Senior Citizens, providing free medical care for Cancer patients, Baby care, to live independently with dignity, equal rights and opportunities.
The SSB Seva Trust’s vision statement reflects a very changed India for all Indians and is based on a human rights, i.e. UNCRPD, approach. The vision statement focuses SSB as being a leader in the Social Service sector in India.
As laws focusing on Persons with Disability, Illiteracy, and Poverty are changing, focused leadership needs to be established. Working through local and regional registered organizations and local level committees, the SSB Seva Trust must make its vision and focus clear throughout the country.
The SSB Seva Trust works towards providing opportunities for capacity development of Persons with Disability and their families, fulfilling their rights, facilitating and promoting the creation of an enabling environment
and an inclusive society.
The SSB Seva Trust’s mission, or fundamental purpose, is to create an enabling environment, i.e. providing opportunities for Persons with Disabilities through comprehensive support systems which can also be done by collaborating with other Ministries, etc., which will lead towards development of an inclusive society.
To have all in one place for Yogasana, Cancer care centre, old age home and Orphanage Centre, need to have big hall for meditation.
As a team of SSB Foundation we are committed to extend much needed love and happiness to the elders despite their age. We conduct psychological programs and workshops for the sick and unhealthy people to understand them life is always beautiful. We motivate and inspires for further increase their happiness and satisfaction.
- Enable Choice
- Preserve Dignity
- Encourage Independence
- Promote/ Enhance Quality of Life
- One of the major constraints Elders face these days is access to hygienic, fresh, and timely food.
- At SSB Foundation: we believe that one of the keys to a happy living among elders is to get adequate, well balanced, hygienically cooked food in time.
- We put in a lot of efforts in understanding each individual needs, diets, medical condition and then plan their meal. While most of the meals are planned for all inmates together, individual preferences will be taken into account.
OUR MEAL SCHEDULE AND ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Morning: Tea / Coffee / Beverage of their choice.
- Breakfast: Idli / Dosa / Upma / Poha / Rava Idli / Chapati / Sandwich / Rice Recipes like Pulao, Puliogere and Tomato Rice etc.
- Mid-morning snack: Butter milk with sprouts /salads, or Tea / Coffee with biscuits.
- Lunch & Dinner: – Rice, Sambar/Rasam, Vegetables, curds.
- Evening snacks: – Coffee / tea / beverages with biscuits / home baked cookies / bun and breads.
Like at any home, inmates will have access to
Satellite cable TV
- DVD players (with choice of old movies)
- Music players and Computers with hi-speed internet access.
- Picnics will be organized frequently to nearby places.
- Mind stimulating group activities to make inmates stay active mentally.
- Assistance will be provided to those who need help in using internet.
Our housekeepers regularly clean and mop all the areas with sterilizers/disinfectant.
- Laundry of bed sheets, towels, with ironing of daily wear.
- Arranging and cleaning of beds and rooms daily.
- Maintain clean toilets and sanitation.
- Bed-bath to those who need.
- Equipped with backup-power.
- Daily medication.
- Monitoring of BP, Sugar levels.
- Dressing of wounds.
- Provide help in moving around, eating food etc.